Monday, May 5, 2008

article About 3D Mas Selamt bin Kastari Photo - (all-vga-corner)

It has been over a month since Mas Selamat had escaped from detention. We have seen his photos 5 hours after his escape but he is still at large.

Suddenly, an idea pops up.

Why not create a 3D photo so we can visualize his face better? Using freeware Faceworx, I came out with his 3D photo within few minutes.





















These pictures are illustrations and further fine tuning is possible for better effects. Finally, I felt I have done my part in this island wide effort. Next time you come across someone similar to pictures above, call police immediately.

Meanwhile, just take 2 photos of someone and test the software. I did it in few min and so can you.

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment